Angular encoder without integral bearings for angular position measurements:
- The system comprises two components: the reader head and a stainless steel ring with the engraved graduation:
- Motor does not require a higher torque to start rotating as the encoder is contact-less and without sealings between the parts.
- It may need additional protection to reach the IP required by the application.
- The modular system allows, if needed, for a quick and easy maintenance in comparison with other solutions with the encoder integrated in one system.
- Only one absolute track with patented 3STATECH technology. Homing immediately after powering on the machine without moving the axis.
- The digital communication provides the position to the control system at high angular velocity.
- Excellent features together with the CNC system enable a smooth and reliable position control.
- Large mounting tolerances: easy alignment and assembly.
- Designed for applications such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment, testing and measuring systems, printers, rotary tables, as well as integration with rotary motors (typically C axis in lathes) or with DD (Direct Drive) motors.