One Screen, One Operation, Power of Simplicity – Turning
Pre-engineered CNC & Servo Package custom built per customer specications and fully functional upon arrival.
Both DC & AC Brushless Servo options available as well as optional Milling Machine Conversion Hardware kits consisting of Ballscrew Packages, Quill Hardware and Motor Bracketry Kits.
Turning – Powerful, User-Friendly, Interactive Interface
- Fast and easy Tool Offset creation including tool orientation
- On-board mini CAD/CAM system allows you to create proles directly from blueprint in a matter of seconds. Prole Editor automatically creates G-code and inserts into Cycle or Part program.
- Powerful Grooving Cycles allow Grooving on Face or Diameter.
- Quick and easy single page Rounding Cycle capability.
Turning / Roughing Cycle
- Versatile host of Turning / Roughing Cycles for the diameter or face.
- Standard threading, taper threading and Face threading capabilities with a selection of conventional thread types.
Thread Repair Cycle
- Allows for fast and easy thread repair.
- Easy part cut-o cycle.
- Powerful Taper Cycles allowing for Face or Diameter Machining.
- Located on Keyboard for easy access, you may download programs instantly.
- High resolution 10.4” LCD TFT Color Monitor.
- Full alpha numeric keyboard with shortcut keys
512 MB Flash Memory (2GB Option)
- Can store programs from 0-999999
- Instant Service Support via Cyber Space accessed through Ethernet or RS232.
Single key BACKUP / RESTORE
- One key backup or restore to save all CNC parameters, programs etc.
Dedicated ICON Programming Keys
- Dedicated hot keys with the One Button/One Operation cycle philosophy. Each operation page includes assist graphics and contain all operations variables on a single page for extreme simplicity.
- Free software to convert DXF les, drip feed programs and to transfer les to and from the CNC. (RS232 or Ethernet)
- Mirror imaging on X or Z axes.
- Scale any axes or program with a single command.
- Setup maximum of 5 work zones to stay within secure coordinates
ISO G-code Programming
- Ability to program in traditional ISO G-code or Conversational and even mix ISO into Conversational.
- Monitor how long it takes to machine a part
- Sophisticated help mode easily accessed via the Help Key.
- Adjust your programmed feedrate from 0 to 120% during program execution or simulation.
- Powerful Jog/Manual Mode for easy machine navigation including key jogging, handwheel jogging or MDI mode. Also, preset capabilities s well as machine home capability.
- Solid Graphic representation or Tool Path Line graphics capability. For use in Execution or Simulation mode.
DRO / CNC
- Complex and simple Rectangular and Circular Pocket Cycles including 3D Pocket Cycles.
20 Work Zero Offsets & 255 Tool Offsets
- Setup a desired tool change location for all of your tool changes
- Set different part zero offsets & tool offsets with ease
- MT Connect is a manufacturing industry standard to facilitate the organized retrieval of process information from CNC Machines.
- Program Simulation Mode allows for fast and easy program verication, including Solid Graphic Program verication.
- Each package has a built-in PLC allowing for a host of machine functions, including customization.
Custom Editor / Screen Capability
- Each package has built-in Editor allowing for custom Cycle/Editors/ Screen Customization for any application.
Tool Inspection Mode
- Powerful Tool Inspection Mode allowing for fast and easy tool offset modication.
- On-board Mini CAD/CAM system allowing for quick blueprint programming of proles with Automatic Insertion into Part-Program.