HAZITEK Program. SPRI, Basque Government
Co-financed by the Basque Government and the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020 (ERDF).
“Advanced manufacturing in grinding for strategic sectors and high value-added parts » and acronym « FAR ».
File No.: ZE-2018/00028
Start and end date:
Start: April 1, 2018
End: December 31, 2020
Number of participants:
Description and objectives:
The FAR project aims at researching and developing of high-value grinding technologies to meet the new challenges of precision, productivity, versatility, reliability, integrity and stability presented strategic sectors for the economy such as aeronautics, railroads, power generations and automotive.
To this end, the initiative addresses the development of grinding technologies focuses on four areas of action: machine, components, Digital Grinding and processes.
The main objectives of the project are:
- In the process area, work will be carried out on the development of a new variable speed application technology, on the grinding of HVOF coatings with complex geometry, on peel grinding and on the grinding of curved gears.
- In the machine area, thermally dynamically stable structures as well as multitasking grinding machine concepts will be achieved.
- Advances in Digital Grinding are also expected with the integration of in-process NDT inspection, hybrid expert systems and advanced HMI.
- Finally, progress will be made in the development of new peripherals and components such as in-process multicount diameter gauges, precision rulers, intelligent heads and quick reference change solutions.
- DANOBAT, S.COOP. (LEADER)
- FAGOR AUTOMATION, S.COOP.
- SORALUCE, S.COOP.
- TALLERES MYL S.A.
- TRATAMIENTOS SUPERFICIALES IONTECH S.A.
- FAGOR AOTEK S. COOP.
- IDEKO S. COOP.