HAZITEK Program. SPRI, Basque Government
Co-financed by the Basque Government and the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020 (ERDF).
“Digital value network for advanced services based on connected machines“ and acronym “MADINET”.
File No.: ZE-2019/00015
Start and end date:
Start: April 1, 2019
End: December 31, 2020
ASOCIACION ESPAÑOLA DE FABRICANTES DE MAQUINA HERRAMIENT
Number of participants:
Description and objectives:
The MADINET project is an initiative, driven by the AFM cluster, to research and develop digitalization solutions that enable machine tool companies to maximize the added value of their current industrial products. This optimizing the efficiency, availability, interoperability and quality of their resources, maintenance services, design and production processes, as well as the creation of innovative business models for their multiples customers and suppliers in the new global digital ecosystem of the process industry.
The proposed solutions should be based on the latest standards and disruptive CPS/IoT/Cloud technologies that maximize the efficiency in industrial production, as well as control and maintenance of capital equipment throughout the value network.
The overall objective of the MADINET project is to provide the industrial machine tool sector with an autonomous digital ecosystem, flexible and adaptable to any environment, interoperable, portable and cyber secure. This digital ecosystem should be based on the latest industrial standards and will encompass disruptive technologies in CPS/IoT/, Cloud Computing or Cybersecurity, enabling the creation of replicable and monetizable 4.0 services and products, to maximize the efficiency in industrial production, as well as the control and maintenance of the assets of the entire technological vertical.
The main objectives of the project are:
- In the process area, work will be carried out on the development of a new variable speed application technology, on the grinding of HVOF coatings with complex geometry, on peel grinding and on the grinding of curved gears.
- In the machine area, thermically and dynamically stable structures as well as multitasking grinding machine concepts will be achieved.
- Advances in the Digital Grinding are also expected with the integration of NDT in-process inspection, expert hybrid systems and advanced HMI.
- Finally, progress will be made in the development of new peripherals and components such as in-process multicount diameter gauges, precision rulers, intelligent heads and quick reference change solutions.
- ASOCIACION ESPAÑOLA DE FABRICANTES DE MAQUINA HERRAMIENTA (LEADER)
- FAGOR ARRASATE S. COOP.
- FAGOR AUTOMATION, S.COOP.
- GOIZPER, S. COOP.
- IBARMIA INNOVATEK S.L.
- INGETEAM POWER TECHNOLOGY , S.A.
- LAGUN MACHINE TOOLS S.L.
- MONDRAGON ASSEMBLY S. COOP.
- NUEVAS ESTRATEGIAS DE MANTENIMIENTO S.L.
- ONA ELECTROEROSION, S.A.
- FAGOR AOTEK S. COOP.
- FUNDACION DE INVESTIGACION DE LA MAQUINA HERRAMIENTA
- FUNDACION TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION
- IKERLAN S. COOP,
- KONIKER S. COOP.